The ZOOP dive computer from Suunto is a wrist-mounted computer that will not only enhance your time under water; it will also help you be a safer diver without breaking the bank. Its ability to operate in two modes (Air and Nitrox), safety features (decompression stop data, audible alarms, and easy-to-read display), and simple menus mean the ZOOP will provide critical dive data when it is needed quickly and accurately. It employs the reduced gradient bubble model (RGBM), which is an algorithm developed to calculate decompression stops; this algorithm is a model used to determine how much gas is accumulated during a dive and how much time is required at your safety stop(s) to safely surface.
Suunto's ZOOP is PC-compatible, so you can easily store your dive data (up to 50 hours) and logs on a PC. It is activated by water, so you don't have to worry about forgetting to start your computer and losing a single dive's valuable data. Because this computer is wrist mounted, there's never a need to search for your gauge console when you want to check on your depth, maximum bottom time, dive time, and no deco time. All of that information is available at a moment's notice, right on your wrist In addition, the ZOOP's bright phosphorescent display makes seeing your dive data easy during night and day dives.
The ZOOP provides a depth display to 330' (100 meters), its clock can be set with a 12 or 24 hour format, provides temperature reading above and below the surface to 1.5° (1°C) accuracy and is altitude adjustable up to 10,000' (3,000 meters). The computer can be programed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 50% oxygen and displays oxygen partial pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars). The ZOOP is powered by a user replaceable 3volt CR2450 lithium ion battery. The ZOOP can be set for imperial (feet) or metric (meter) measurements. Computer comes with a owner's manual and quick guide.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.
Suunto Zoop Air/Nitrox Wrist Computer Features
- Suunto Zoop Air/Nitrox Wrist Computer
- Wrist Mounted Computer
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Operating Modes: Air and Nitrox
- Programmable for 21% to 50% Oxygen Mixtures
- Displays Oxygen Partial Pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 10,000' (3,000 meters)
- Maximum Depth Display: 330' (100 meters)
- 12 or 24 Hour Clock Format
- Temperature Gauge to 1.5° (1°C) Accuracy
- Imperial/Metric Programmable
- Decompression Stop Data
- Audible Alarms
- 50 Hour Profile and Logbook Memory
- User-Replaceable 3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Bright Phosphorescent Display, Easy to Read in Low Light & Night Conditions
- PC Compatible
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Guide