Advanced Open Water Course
That’s what the Advanced Open Water course is all about. You don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed to advance your diving, so you can start right after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. You log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving.
Can I get certified?
PADI Advanced Open Water course is available for any open water certified diver over the age of 12 years old.
What Will I Learn?
Below is a summary of the Advance Open Water Diver course.
- Knowledge Development sessions (e-learning or book)
- You will need to complete 5 adventure dives, deep dive and navigation dive must be 2 of the 5 dives.
During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
- You will select any 3 other adventure dives with your instructor, you have got a log list to chose from based on your interest,
wreck diving, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, fish identification, boat diving, underwater naturalist and underwater photography.
- uppon completion of the course you get certified to dive up to 30 meter anywhere in the world.
How can you start learning now?
Enroll in Advanced Open Water Diver course online or in our dive center – and you can start learning right away by reviving the course e-Learning materials, this will give you the background information you need to dive safely and allows you to study at your own pace through an interactive program.
You will receive your e-Learning materials or manual and start studying then you can start your practical sessions as soon as you prefer.
General Course Information
The course is a complete package. Average duration of a course is 2 to 3 days. (can be done during weekdays or weekends)
- Advanced Open Water Diver materials and equipment are included.
- 5 divers of the course will be done over 2 or 3 sessions.
- 3 dives will be in Dubai – Habtoor grand resort.
- 2 dives will be in Fujairah.
- Once you finish the course you will be certified to dive up to 30 meters.
Download and complete the forms below. We will need these documents from you before you are able to do in-water sessions.
Download Medical Statement
Note: You do not need any doctor approval on the medical statement, as long as you are fit and all the answers on the Divers Medical Questionnaire are NO