The combination of Optimized Pivoting Blade system (OPB) and Super Channel Thrust technology make the Volo Race the perfect fins for divers who want to increase their kick efficiency with minimum effort. The use of OPB for controlling and optimizing the thrust angle, and Super Channel Thrust Technology for perfect routing of the water flow across the fin blade, make Volo Race the diver's choice. Rubber covered stabilizers provide improved performance. Divers and snorkelers alike will enjoy this easy kicking fin. The OPB allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the kicking cycle, whereas traditional fins achieve this only during a small portion of the cycle, OPB produces a constant thrust, which minimizes fatigue and produces fluid movement through the water. The Mares Volo Race also allows you to use alternate kick strokes not possible with splits fins.
The Volo Race Super-Channel is designed for the diver who wants the perfect blend of power and efficiency in one fin. The new blade design with a large central Super-channel and two traditional lateral channels provide excellent thrust while maintaining hi-efficiency and minimizing leg fatigue. The blade is constructed of Tecralene and Thermoplastic rubber for extended durability. Fin comes in multiple sizes and colors; overall fin length is 23.2" to 28.1" (59 cm to 71.5 cm) and weights 2.2 lbs. to 3.8 lbs. (1.02 kg to 1.74 kg). So, if high performance with minimal exertion, maximum comfort and exceptional light weight - a combination that makes diving more enjoyable, is what you want then Volo Race is what you want.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.
Mares Volo Fins Features
- Mares Volo Race Full Foot Fins
- Optimized Pivoting Blade (OPB)
- OPB for Controlling and Optimizing Thrust Angle
- Super Channel Technology
- Channels Optimizing Water Flow
- Perfect Routing of Water Flow Across Fin Blade
- Volo Race the Diver's Choice!
- Rubber Covered Stabilizers Provide Improved Performance
- Constant Thrust, and Produces Fluid Movement
- Orthopedic Foot Pocket
- Soft Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Tecralene and Thermoplastic Rubber Construction
- Vented for Less Fatigue
- Divers & Snorkelers Alike Enjoy Easy Kicking of Fin
- Heel Pull Tab for Easy Donning/Doffing
- Overall Lengths: 23.2" to 28.1" (59 cm to 71.5 cm)
- Weights: 2.2 lbs. to 3.8 lbs. (1.02 kg to 1.74 kg)
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors