Most manufacturers produce just an Economy" and a Performance" Octopus Model. Yet, even their High-End Octopus cannot come close to matching the Performance of the Atomic Safe Seconds. Each Atomic Octopus is designed and Precision-Built to Perform-as-Perfectly as its Primary Model Counterpart. So when you need it, you know exactly what to expect.
The M1 Safe Second is Factory-Rated for Oxygen-Enriched Mixtures up to 80%. The Demand Valve Body is Zirconium Plated Brass for Fast-Thermal Transfer with a Heat Sink feature to Reduce-the-Possibility of Freezing in Cold Water. The Critical Metal Components of the Demand Valve are all made of Titanium or 316 Stainless Steel and are Completely-Corrosion-Proof. The Front Cover is designed to Limit Sensitivity to Currents and Swift-Moving Water.
The Atomic M1 Octopus Diaphragm is made from High Quality Silicone Rubber. This Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage has Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice which unlike most Second-Stage Orifices is a Floating Valve Design which Reduces Wear on the Second-Stage Poppet Seat when the Regulator is not pressurized adding Life to this Important Seal.
The M1 Second-Stage Regulator is equipped with Atomics Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC). This Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect of the Second-Stage for Optimum Breathing Resistance at all Depths. The Second-Stage does have a Rapid Adjustment Knob for Manual Second Stage De-Tuning in Rare Special Situations. The M1 Octopus has a Bright Yellow Front Cover for Easy-Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency and a 36" (91.4 cm) 3/8" Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose. The Regulator is also equipped with a Dual Silicone Comfort Fit Mouthpiece with Tear-Resistant Bite Tabs, weighs 13.8 oz (391 g) with the Hose and is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.
Atomic M1 Octopus, Yellow Features
- Precision-Built to Perform-as-Perfectly as its Primary Model
- Factory-Rated for Oxygen-Enriched Mixtures Up to 80%
- Demand Valve Body:
Zirconium Plated Brass
Fast-Thermal Transfer with Heat Sink Feature
Reduces Possibility of Freezing in Cold Water
- Critical Metal Components of Demand Valve: Titanium or 316 Stainless Steel, Completely-Corrosion-Proof
- Front Cover: Limits Sensitivity to Currents and Swift-Moving Water
- Diaphragm: High Quality Silicone Rubber
- Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage
- Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Orifices is a Floating Valve Design, Reduces Wear on Second-Stage Poppet Seat
- Atomics Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- AFC: Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect
- AFC: Optimum Breathing Resistance at All Depths
- Rapid Adjustment Knob: Manual Second Stage De-Tuning in Rare Special Situations
- Bright Yellow Front Cover for Easy-Identification in Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Dual Silicone Comfort Fit Mouthpiece with Tear-Resistant Bite Tabs
- 36" (91.4 cm) 3/8" Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Weight: 13.8 oz (391 g) with LP Hose
- Limited Lifetime Warranty