As PADI’s entry level course for new scuba divers, the open water certification is one of our most popular. It involves comprehensive dive theory sessions, skills sessions in the pool, and four dives in open water. Upon completion, new divers will be certified to dive to a maximum of 18 meters and be able to dive anywhere around the world. This qualification serves as your passport to the underwater world!
Scuba For Recreation!
PADI Open Water course is available for anyone over the age of 10, giving families the opportunity to experience the underwater world together. The course includes several theory sessions, compounded by swimming pool sessions in which you’ll learn all the skills you need to become a safe and confident diver. When you’ve mastered those skills, you’ll demonstrate them in open water on four exciting ocean dives. To qualify, all divers also have to complete final exam. Typically, the course lasts approximately four days.
What Will I Learn?
Below is a brief summary of the course.
- Knowledge Development sessions compounded by a series of fun quizzes to help you become familiar with the principles of scuba diving and the equipment you will be using.
- confined Water Dives in the swimming pool that teach you the basic skills you need to become a certified diver.
- Open Water Dives which test your skills learnt in theory and conned water and introduce you to the wonder of the underwater world.
- A final multiple choice quiz and exam.
- upon completion of the course you will be certified to dive up to 18 meters anywhere in the world.
How can you start learning now?
Enroll in Open Water Course – and you can start learning right away. Open Water with e-Learning gives you the background information you need to dive safely and allows you to study at your own pace through an interactive program.
Open Water Diver e-Learning materials (a tablet app / IPhone or IPad) or the Open Water Diver Manual and Videos (a book and DVD package) get your materials and start studying Your PADI Instructor will schedule time with you to check your progress and make sure you understand important scuba diving information
General Course Information
The course is a complete package. Average duration of a course is 4 days. (can be done during weekdays or weekends)
- PADI Open Water course materials will be provided.
- 5 confined water dives. (over 2 sessions)
- 4 Open water dives. (over 2 sessions)
- All equipment are included.
- e-learning materials are included.
- Once you complete the course you will be certified to dive up to depth of 18 meters anywhere in the world.
Download and complete the forms below. We will need these documents from you before you are able to do in-water sessions.
Note: You do not need any doctor approval on the medical statement, as long as you are fit and all the answers on the Divers Medical Questionnaire are NO